Thank you to the following contributors and others for their invaluble help and advice in developing OnionBalance. Contributions of any kind (code, documentation, testing) are very welcome.
- Federico Ceratto
- Tireless assistance with Debian packaging and OnionBalance improvements.
- Replaced and reimplemented the job scheduler.
- Implemented support for Unix signals and added a status socket to retrieve information about the running service.
- Michael Scherer
- Improving the Debian installation documentation.
- Assisted in testing and load testing OnionBalance from an early stage.
- Many useful suggestions for performance and usability improvements.
- Ceysun Sucu
- Added code to reconnect to the Tor control port while OnionBalance is running.
- Alec Muffett
- Extensively tested OnionBalance, found many bugs and made many suggestions to improve the software.
- Packaged OnionBalance for Fedora, CentOS, and Redhat 7 (EPEL repository).